HuttBall as a "squishy" Marauder ^_^

Eltohan

Hope you'll enjoy it somehow, I don't claim to be a progamer nor that Marauders are OP.

Just wanna share what I took 4 hours to edit and render (crappy PC and new to video editing).

Be gentle on me ;)

Youtube link here

Watch in 1080p if your network allows it, but FYI I run the game at 1280*800 :(

Hyunckel Xanadu, LV. 50 Maraudeur Kissai Caste, EU

Edited by Eltohan

Its wasn't bad but I'd suggest making it a bit shorter. PvP videos tend to get boring after 6-7 minutes unless there is some sort of major change up.

Also, way WAY to many comment pop ups. Just let us watch the fighting, we understand you enjoy your class in PvP.

Otherwise is wasn't to bad for a first timer.

Its wasn't bad but I'd suggest making it a bit shorter. PvP videos tend to get boring after 6-7 minutes unless there is some sort of major change up.

Also, way WAY to many comment pop ups. Just let us watch the fighting, we understand you enjoy your class in PvP.

Otherwise is wasn't to bad for a first timer.

Yeah that was my idea but don't know quite howto make it interesting as I have not too much editing skills nor alot of footage worth viewing :p

But it's a given, 11min is too long :)

Let me guess, rage mara AOEing ppl around in slow-mo and not giving a fck about winning the game. Am i right?

You forgot "while being generally ignored by the other team". It really helps combat the squishiness when 90% of the enemy team doesn't even look in your general direction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.