carnage - crit hit

excaliburhc

Lads / Lass's

just wondering - constantly reading here of crit hits in excess of 4.5 k and i am just wondering how people are managing it .

my highest crit with force scream is 3k ish (sometimes over most of the time less) seems to average out at about 2.5 k.

this is with 4 + champ armour

some centurion

offhand champ

main centurion

and relics.

if i pop relic + surge and andrenal - get 3.5 k.

perfect rotation for me is charge - massacare - battered - gore - massacare - scream

what am i doing wrong - or is it just a case of getting lucky with a low expertise target with andrenals / relics everything popped ?

thanks

Lads / Lass's

just wondering - constantly reading here of crit hits in excess of 4.5 k and i am just wondering how people are managing it .

my highest crit with force scream is 3k ish (sometimes over most of the time less) seems to average out at about 2.5 k.

this is with 4 + champ armour

some centurion

offhand champ

main centurion

and relics.

if i pop relic + surge and andrenal - get 3.5 k.

perfect rotation for me is charge - massacare - battered - gore - massacare - scream

what am i doing wrong - or is it just a case of getting lucky with a low expertise target with andrenals / relics everything popped ?

thanks

try popping a power trinket and a power adrenal. Surge doesnt give us nearly as much as power does with Champion gear.

In my gear last time i checked when i goofed around with carnage I got a 5.2k force scream with everything possible popped buuut i think that was before they nerfed consumable stacking. I laughed, finished warzone and switched to a better spec.

There's really no need or reason to be carnage atm, spec needs lots of work before i'd consider using it. My screams as rage hit for 4-4.5k.