How to make Best DPS Marauder

DoctorMozG

It doesn't exist. 'Best' is situational, are you talking pve solo, pve raiding? PVP?

There is no guaranteed spec that will let you faceroll any tank or monster. There are plenty of threads regarding dps even at the early stage of these new forums. With respect I suggest you do some research before starting a thread like this.

Oh right, thanks so much for info, so I wanted to know what the diff between annih , carnage and the 3rd one rage or smth ,and annihilator is better in long run, while carnage kill faster is it? Could u be so kind and explain me the three different skills tress plus and minuses that would be most appreciated.

Greetings.

I would like to know how to build a best dps marauder possible, who will own any tank and any monster =)

Thank u , this information would be most appreciated to know !

If I am not mistaken Marauder is always DPS and we own any tank and monster no matter what.

Oh right, thanks so much for info, so I wanted to know what the diff between annih , carnage and the 3rd one rage or smth ,and annihilator is better in long run, while carnage kill faster is it? Could u be so kind and explain me the three different skills tress plus and minuses that would be most appreciated.

First off, wow.

Secondly, Im sure there are a ton of guides out there already, have you tried Googling it yet?

• 2 months later...