Disappearing Act

Acanti

I'm wasting forum space to say that Disappearing Act not going off half the time in WZs makes me want to punch a baby in the face.

Holy mother of all rage.

It is very bad and annoying and I scream at my scream while spamming my C key.

yes its realy sad. what "helps" hit the selftarget key before vanish then it should fire

Yep. Hit F1 or Esc and you'll be fine. Happens with more than just DA... same problem with dodge, defense screen, stims, lucky shots, etc. Gets me killed more often than not taking that extra second or two our of my reaction time, and needs very badly to be fixed.

I've not had that problem happen yet. So far everything is working :| Did you guys try changing the ability delay/queue setting in the options?

I didn't. It only happens sometimes...but enough to be really freaking annoying. You can hit the button multiple times, and it'll keep triggering GCD but never actually activate. Don't worry, you'll probably encounter it too at some point.

Oddly I noticed a pattern;

Sometimes, when the resolve bar is full, i cannot use DA. As soon as the bar emptied I was able to use it again. If someone can keep an eye open to see if this happens to them. It doesn't do this all the time, just when I REALLY need it not to happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.