Force Sentinel armour PLEASE HELP!

Lorro

I have been searching for days now just looking for the force sentinel head hear and best. Have bugged hundreds of people on my server but no one has seen it drop or had it. It is either ment to Drop on balmora or alderaan I believe. Can some one please tell me where they had seen it drop, it is driving me crazy

Yes thank u I have seen that page before and it offers no help really. I am looking for someone that has seen it before and sold it or something. The web site darth hater states different npcs that are ment to drop it but it does not seem right

Mistaken the headgears from Taris vendor, apparently it's blue prototype, not custom. You can get orange custom headgear from Nar Shaddaa commendation. If you're referring specifically "[Prototype] Force Sentinel Headgear", it's artifact grade. Going to be very very rare drop, possibly from one of the Heroic boss.

I found all the orange Force Sentinel that is in Torhead. Used the GTN for days to do though. Found the head piece early but the chest piece took forever. After that I think its random with drops and boxes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I found the Force Sentinel Headgear on the Market today, but it was the circlet, not the mask on Torhead. grumble grumble

So people have actually found the mask listed on torhead? Can you post pictures?

the mask is empire side:wea_01:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.