Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

caught with pants down

zrvs

anyone else trying to use abilities that don't actually work for some reason? lately i've found that some just straight don't want to work when i hit the keybind so i have to keep spamming the button, only for the skill to work 5-6 tries later.

also, how are you guys mitigating stuns etc? i find i can still get stunned by a lot of classes through resilience. do you guys just spec into kinetic to get the root breaker?

I find that when i have certain debuffs on me i can not for the life of me "clock of shadows" them off, i believe the move is "resilience". Also i find that "vanish" tends to bug out more then i would like. We are not talking that classic vanish bug where incoming damage insta-breaks you we are talking about it not even being usable due to the hotkey just flashing as if being pressed but not responding. Edited by TheBunbun

Yes, I've had this, yes it's damned annoying, and yes I think this is part of what all the "ability delay" stuff is about, and why it's a top priority for the devs. It's pretty close to being a game-breaker - although fortunately it only happens in certain particularly hectic situations (albeit PvP-ers are constantly fighting "hectic" so they feel it more).

Join the club, been this way for a while, even with their "fix."

Defelction works terribly for me.

Shadow Stike fails me 20% of the time (down from 50%)

Force Cloak fails me for no reason at times too...

My trinket still takes 1-2 GCDs to actually do anything.

/to hoping for more fixes..

I find that when i have certain debuffs on me i can not for the life of me "clock of shadows" them off, i believe the move is "resilience". Also i find that "vanish" tends to bug out more then i would like. We are not talking that classic vanish bug where incoming damage insta-breaks you we are talking about it not even being usable due to the hotkey just flashing as if being pressed but not responding.

yes i have spammed vanish and the hot key just looks at me and says O RLY?

then i die.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.