PvP on PvE Server.

Ainianu

I have come across a few cases now where i have been forced into World PVP action on my PvE server, when i have little interest in PvP... hence why i picked a PvE server in the first place.

PvP in Warzones or Ilum's world PvP area i can understand and when you enter you 'choose' to do so and that is the difference between general world PvP... i did not choose this.

I did not choose for some random pvp flagged republic player to run his speeder through my 'salvation' AoE heal which flagged me for PvP in an area where there is a great many Imperial players also questing....

I did not choose for Imperial pvp flagged stealthed players to run into my force quake... flagging me then attacking me...

Also the numerous times that i 'on habit' hit my group buff ability only to find myself flagged for pvp by this (not seeing someone in group was pvp flagged)

since then i have tried to check if anyone is pvp flagged prior to using my buff or healing (they dont get it if pvp flagged and i state this at the start)

What i do not understand, is why i am coming across these problems on a PvE server.

Surely there must be some way to avoid this forced pvp?

Could there not be an option of some kind added to avoid being pvp flagged? (such as if i do a group buff/heal, the pvp flagged player simply does not receive the buff or healing and i do not receive the flag, and similar with aoe... it simply wont hit imperial people weather they are flagged or not.. unless i CHOOSE to flag myself also.)