So who has 4-piece t2 bodyguard?

DukSaber

nobody has it? 3 seconds less on emergency is such a decrease. Healing scan cd also cut in half which is crazy. So your two fastest casts you will be able to cast way more often.

If someone does have the 4-piece maybe they could say something about how it effects heat management and rotations.

Its a good bonus but... in my opinion i prefer for example: fast cast of Rapid Scan, becouse if you know how to use Supercharged Gas (30 charges up) you will have your healing scan for 10 secs (13 secs with the 1st bonus set) without colddowns and the bonus set is for nothing.

it is one of the best set bonuses. I had it for quite some time now and it is just totally awesome for our healing capabilities. Shure the shorter cd on emergency scan is nice, but what really makes it great is the healing scan reduced cd..... .soo very good. Just look at the bonuses healing scan provides :

Armor buff

Hot

and the best one : reduced cost of Rapid scan

very good bonus indeed

Edited by xxSkraalxx

Its a good bonus but... in my opinion i prefer for example: fast cast of Rapid Scan, becouse if you know how to use Supercharged Gas (30 charges up) you will have your healing scan for 10 secs (13 secs with the 1st bonus set) without colddowns and the bonus set is for nothing.

Sorry i speak about PVP set.

it is one of the best set bonuses. I had it for quite some time now and it is just totally awesome for our healing capabilities. Shure the shorter cd on emergency scan is nice, but what really makes it great is the healing scan reduced cd..... .soo very good. Just look at the bonuses healing scan provides :

Armor buff

Hot

and the best one : reduced cost of Rapid scan

very good bonus indeed

im dying to get it now. Forgot all about the reduced rapid scan.

its ok, not great for pvp. Your better off getting the 2 piece PVE set for the 15% crit bonus on power shot & tracer missile, and using 2 pieces of medic for the 3 extra seconds of shield time.

Heat buildup is far less of an issue in pvp once geared. focus fire will eventually burn through anything, so while having more heat reduction is nice, lack off offense on hybrid & pure bodyguard mercs is problematic. if you go 31/10 then you really want the 15% bonus on power shot, to improve offensive abilities.