The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trouble Leveling

yobhguod

Every since I hit level 27 + I have had nothing but trouble killing mobs. I can barely take on a Strong NPC with 1 regular before getting nuked down incredibly fast. Even with Mako. Did anyone else find this to be a problem? Am I not geared up correctly? I seem to do a good amount of damage......

I'm Pyro Spec, thinking about going Shieldtech just to make leveling easier.

P.S. Before I could take on 3-5 Strong NPCs with EASE and lose barely any health while Mako healing. Now she can't even keep up....should I just spend a lot of credits on Mako and her gear???

P.S.S. Also my Death from Above would nearly kill any set of regular NPCs. Now it only takes them to about 40% hp...Is that normal?

Edited by yobhguod

My Bounty Hunter is speced shieldtech and i have no problems since level 10. I havn't felt gimped at all. I kill mobs slower than most people but my survivability is through the roof! The only time I have any down time is after 4man herioc mobs. Standard mobs im close to full health all the time with mako healing. I havnt tried the dps spex so am unsure if they would be any good but shieldtech <3

I do the same thing, but I never get any pieces for mako at all, and I do all the missions, even the side/class missions and bonuses...I still get 0 gear for mako or me....I swear I have no luck in this game at all. Even the BoEs I find are all strength/willpower pieces.

you do not get them very often - i normally upgrade her with any greens i pick up and some blues. Fights do start to last longer when your levels increase, it may be a dps thing because on my sentinel ALL fights are close even with a blasted healer. Try upgrading makos armour from the GTN may help - if all else fails respec shieldtech, i love the spec coz i never have down time

you do not get them very often - i normally upgrade her with any greens i pick up and some blues. Fights do start to last longer when your levels increase, it may be a dps thing because on my sentinel ALL fights are close even with a blasted healer. Try upgrading makos armour from the GTN may help - if all else fails respec shieldtech, i love the spec coz i never have down time

this. shieldtech is amazing. im shieldtech with mako pockethealing me, and when i need to, i use my armortech skill to upgrade her gear