respec costs

Vankris

i read on these forums that they reset to 0 credit every week, so you would get effectively 1 free respec every week.

is that true?

if not, someone know how much it increase after each respec and if cost decrease over time and by how much?

Edited by Vankris

Well I know for the fact the 0 think ain't true. I've respecced 3 times on my main. The first time when I was level 13 or so and I wanted to go under a diff tree it was 0.

The second time I was close to 50 and It cost about 1000. (not sure about this price) Just the other day already 50 and probably 2 weeks since my last respec it cost 1300.

Well I know for the fact the 0 think ain't true. I've respecced 3 times on my main. The first time when I was level 13 or so and I wanted to go under a diff tree it was 0.

The second time I was close to 50 and It cost about 1000. (not sure about this price) Just the other day already 50 and probably 2 weeks since my last respec it cost 1300.

Actually you are wrong. It shows the price it should have been, but then you get a message saying the cost was 0 once you actually reset.

You were simply unobservant of your credits before and after.