The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stop saying this is the hardest class.

pugnathemighty

Have you played Marauder? I agree Juggernaut is easy, but I have 24 binds on my marauder and 5 more I click.

I don't have ENOUGH keybind for my Marauder. And sadely... I have to use about all them depending on the situation.

And I've played an OPS to lvl 50. They are MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to play. As heals or DPS. PvP Easy Mode = OPS. Not easier than say a SI or Merc, but easier than a Marauder.

Edited by Blaaine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even need to bind scrolls or anything past ERFCVT and middle mouse click.

I laugh at how easy to it to play.

trollolol

I decided at level 42 with my marauder I'm buying a Naga

1234567-=

qerty

fg

zxcvb

`alt1 alt2 alt3

still not enough

Edited by HBninjaX

The idea that you have to 'not suck' to level a class to 50 by questing on even level mobs is itself pretty revolutionary, and i'd have to ask if other classes find they need to heal after every battle and risk being dps'ed down by a mob pack?

trollolol

I decided at level 42 with my marauder I'm buying a Naga

1234567-=

qerty

fg

zxcvb

`alt1 alt2 alt3

still not enough

seconded I do have to say I never saw the point of getting a mouse like that. I have never had a problem where I needed extra buttons to be used as binds, and thought mice like these were for people that took the game way to serious. I do own a death adder because I used to play FPS games a lot and well I took those games way to serious. Now I have played a marauder and have to say a naga may have to happen. Doesn't help that my buddy has one and let me play on his machine so I know a naga makes everything easier.