Tracer Missile truth!

ihateyouall

put tracer on a 5 second cooldown, problem solved.

good bh's say tracer round is only used as part of a rotation so a short cooldown won't won't bother them

bad bh's say tracer rounds aren't op so it won't bother them either.

win win

Wrong Wrong. Our entire setup revolves around Tracer Missile and the stacking effects it has. If you nerf Tracer Missile, you need to decrease the reliance of our other abilities in contrast.

I literally can't stand people who call for nerfs and have never played the class and have no idea about the class.

Stop calling for Nerfs and LRN2PLAY!

If you want to beat Tracer Missile, all you need to do is Interrupt, CC, Stun, Knockbacks, and use LOS. Nearly every ability we have (Arsenal) take a summoning time, and you want to nerf us?

You people will literally be the death of this game if you don't stop whining about every damn class in the game being too powerful.

uh-oh sounds like somebody's a tracer spammer!

I can't believe the ignorance of some people...

Edited by Skapek-Skocap

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong Wrong. Our entire setup revolves around Tracer Missile and the stacking effects it has. If you nerf Tracer Missile, you need to decrease the reliance of our other abilities in contrast.

I literally can't stand people who call for nerfs and have never played the class and have no idea about the class.

Stop calling for Nerfs and LRN2PLAY!

If you want to beat Tracer Missile, all you need to do is Interrupt, CC, Stun, Knockbacks, and use LOS. Nearly every ability we have (Arsenal) take a summoning time, and you want to nerf us?

You people will literally be the death of this game if you don't stop whining about every damn class in the game being too powerful.

I can't believe the ignorance of some people...

nope you're wrong, bioware doesn't have to do anything

bioware gutted concealment ops and gave NOTHING in return

With the right gear, tracer missile hits for 3k+ every 1.5 seconds not to mention the hard hitting heatseeker missile and rail shot. A nerf is comming, its just a matter of when.

Crit 3k you mean, it will only hit 3k with buff stacking and the warzone expertise buff.

Edited by mutee

that's what concealment ops said about hidden strike/jarring strike and look where it got us

enjoy your upcoming nerf

It won't happen, stop being a butthurt OP now that you'll no longer be able to kill people in a stun.

Well if it were up to me I'd let it crit for 4k. Would be just a good noobfilter.

And no one mentions my 2 grandpas....such a mess searching for a beard in thousands of barts...and no one cares *sniff*. How hard is it to get a smiley today...mean mean world ;_;

rofl stop kidding yourself baddie, its gonna happen and there's nothing you can do about it

No it won't, OP's didn't get nerfed due to the QQ from people, they got nerfed due to an oversight, infact it was more of a fix than a nerf, they were doing more damage that intended.

Go watch the totalhalibut interview with the lead pvp dev.

No it won't, OP's didn't get nerfed due to the QQ from people, they got nerfed due to an oversight, infact it was more of a fix than a nerf, they were doing more damage that intended.

Go watch the totalhalibut interview with the lead pvp dev.

lol if you think the nerf wasn't from all the qq'ing and some nitwit "suddenly" had a "revelation" i don't know what to tell you

"oh F-----k, we completely forgot to tone down ops burst dps... oops"

Oh and here is some quick little math based on the lol video in wich he fights lowbies. Let us assume the opponents have 15k life. At 2500 a shot *critical* he would take 9 seconds of pure cast time to kill someone. At a more realistic non critical attacks 1300 or so per shot he would take more than 20 seconds of uninterrupted straight casting to kill someone. You really going to ignore someone for that long you deserve to lose :p

*And fyi those calculations are assuming the opponent stands still, does not use any abilities or los.*

If tracer missile would crit for 2500 max, nobody would have a problem with it.

Fact is however, even against my Operative with 520 expertise it easily crits for 3k to 3.5k

Additionally they have 2 knockbacks, a snare, a powerful shield that also prevents them from being interrupted

/GG

Oh my ... Like killing a tracer spammer is actually difficult ...

People QQing about this just suck as much as people spamming a single skill.

1 on 1 you just need to interrupt them... not enough ? stun ... not enough ? CC again. The spammer aint dead after that ? Just learn to play.

If they're so noobish they won't even understand what's happening after the first interrupt and probably run away.

Well if there are two of them against you, you're pretty scr***, but it would happen with any other class.

Sniper POV... Out.

If tracer missile would crit for 2500 max, nobody would have a problem with it.

Fact is however, even against my Operative with 520 expertise it easily crits for 3k to 3.5k

Additionally they have 2 knockbacks, a snare, a powerful shield that also prevents them from being interrupted

/GG

Oh no a class can hit hard when his cooldowns are probably popped oh no!

And even worse...he has more abilities like stuns and CC? This is preposterous!

<3 tracer spammers!

BANG!->BANG!->counter->confused o.o->BA- uh noez los broken!-> more confusion! ->maybe...BAN- dammit los broken! -> totally confused->lets try to...BA- down by dots =(

Reminds me totally of this little piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEi0OyOgZ4s

:D

HAHAHA...as a Merc I endorse this message. Just goes to show that;

1. Someone with a pulse know's how to counter one of the easiest classes in the game to counter.

2. A good majority of Mercs get confused when you get in close. We have a limited amount of abilities to get us out of this situation and if most are on CD...well...some of us try to run run run to the nearest healer. LOL

The funniest part of this whole discussion is watching the defenders of the tracer missile spam make up ways to counter it. LOS the BH. Use interrupt, then stun, then a knockback, so then you can use your interrupt again, not the stun though, thats now on cooldown. All to counter a skill that has no colldown, hits like a truck.

So, the premise of the defense is, use a bunch of skills with cooldowns and completely outplay the tracer spammer and you *MIGHT* win? Then what about tracer spammer number 2? 3? 6? There is no drawback to spamming it. There is only a marginally more effective way to play it. Defense against it takes coordination and MANY skills, many of which have brutally long cooldowns.

If you think this skill won't be nerfed, you are crazy.

The funniest part of this whole discussion is watching the defenders of the tracer missile spam make up ways to counter it. LOS the BH. Use interrupt, then stun, then a knockback, so then you can use your interrupt again, not the stun though, thats now on cooldown. All to counter a skill that has no colldown, hits like a truck.

So, the premise of the defense is, use a bunch of skills with cooldowns and completely outplay the tracer spammer and you *MIGHT* win? Then what about tracer spammer number 2? 3? 6? There is no drawback to spamming it. There is only a marginally more effective way to play it. Defense against it takes coordination and MANY skills, many of which have brutally long cooldowns.

If you think this skill won't be nerfed, you are crazy.

If you can't kill someone just using tracer missile, you need to /uninstall the game.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.