Relic: How to keep useable when on bar?

Lyphe

So I've got my Relic placed in the lower bar of my action bars and it's hotkeyed. Seems like half the time it greys itself out as if it is unusable.

I can fix this by swapping it to a different slow in my action bar, after which it lights up again as usable ... but this is obviously a bit pain in the *** when flying through instances and I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Anyone come across an ez fix?

My problem with Relics and quickbars is that half of the time, logging out with that character removes them... Having to place them back into the quickbars time and time again is a tad annoying...

I assume others have this issue as well and that it's a known bug?

My problem with Relics and quickbars is that half of the time, logging out with that character removes them... Having to place them back into the quickbars time and time again is a tad annoying...

You assumption is correct. Weather or not BW realizes it IDK but it happens to me too. Doesn't matter much to me as I always forget to ever use it anyway.:p

What happened to me was that every time I would learn a new ability when I was leveling my Marauder, the relics would disappear completely from my toolbar.

What happened to me was that every time I would learn a new ability when I was leveling my Marauder, the relics would disappear completely from my toolbar.

That's probably not a bug, but a feature :p

There are so few slots on bars, and new abilities are automaticaly placed there. So that is sort of clearing bar space for new abilities thing :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.