I am "Incredibly" annoyed by these details...

Xcore

Hello,

I'm a lvl50 Smuggler, have nearly all the content on each planet including Corellia (including almost all Bonus Series). Here are a couple of things that are seriously bugging me...

1) Why is Ivory on my ship???!!! F*********************

2) Why is Risha both in her place (Engine Room) AND the Cargo Bay (Where she first appears)?

Some attention to detail would go a long way...

These two are just annoying the hell out of me...

As a level 38 Jedi, i think you're too easily annoyed.

I concur, as a lv24 Sith.

And why is "Incredibly" like that in the title? Trying to figure out if it's just for emphasis, or if I should be reading it with finger-quotes and pretending it's sarcasm.

And why is "Incredibly" like that in the title? Trying to figure out if it's just for emphasis, or if I should be reading it with finger-quotes and pretending it's sarcasm.

Emphasis... and it just somehow ruins immersion for me... can't help it, sorry I cannot blind myself to flaws in the game as easily as some. I'd rather have them fixed.

i think its a bug, granted im on imperial side, i see vector standing next to vector and the doctor working on something in the corner. i have no idea what they're doing. i can't talk to the real vector for like a min until they go away. kind of frustrating

It happens with the protocol droid, too. If you have him on a crew skill making something, he'll be by the door, and by the workbench.

Problem is shes not making anything, I just have two of her on my ship lol. In different outfits too..

Also, the Ivory (random NPC) chilling in on my ship is so frustrating lol... I'm just running by him every time I'm on my ship thinking "*** are you doing here..."

If you put something in quotes for emphasis instead of being sarcastic then you are doing ironic quotations marks wrong. Also a level 50 smuggler.