abandoning sinking ship

InzightLive

not gonna keep playing a game where gearing is completely based on RNG, where skillcap is non existant for most classes, where it takes them over a month to fix a bugged daily pvp quest and where you spend 90% of your time being stunned

gonna go back to playing sc2 and forget about mmos untill gw2 comes out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o08e_xlXAVc&feature=related

Edited by InzightLive

If you are stunned 90% of the time you are doing something horribly wrong.

yes, i rolled the wrong game where DR (resolve bar) is complete ****

Can I have your stuff....... never mind you didn't have any stuff.

actually i made it to valor 62 with 3 parts battlemaster and rest champion but i dont really enjoy that the only way to get gear is by doing 2 quests a day and then hope that the RNG wont **** you over

Edited by InzightLive

yes, i rolled the wrong game where DR (resolve bar) is complete ****

actually i made it to valor 62 with 3 parts battlemaster and rest champion but i dont really enjoy that the only way to get gear is by doing 2 quests a day and then hope that the RNG wont **** you over

You are totally right, you should quit. I wouldn't want someone so easily defeated on any team I was in.

I plan on playing because I love some of the classes however endgame will make me quit earlier than expected. The current state of broken factors/lack of any actual any content at endgame... exploits and cheating allowed (voidstar), no dual specs, and overall non-responsiveness of BW will make me quit after this next sub anniversary.