rosewolf

1. bleed

2.bleed

3..bleed

4.zerk

5.heal + bleed

6.heal + bleed

7. annihilate

8.oups, no rage, random force charge and that 6 rage builder and then process to step 1-2-3-4-5-6

PS: if your enemy is fighting back i strongly suggest you to use every CD in your power to stay alive, and if you see someone else coming to you, get the sith out of there with force camo

Edited by ReFlexionn

1.battering assault

2.saber ward

3.rupture

4.anhilate

ctrl1. assault

ctrl2. saber throw

ctrl3. cc removal

ctrl4. interupt

the rest is up too you based on your movement keys and perfered key mapping system

You have your cc removal and interrupt bound to modifier + key press? ._.

Anyone have good ideas for Quickslot set up? Annihilation spec?

Any sort of skill that requires a quick reaction should be bound to a single key that is easy to press. For example, undying rage, interrupt, cc removal, force camo -> bound to a key like 1,2,3,q,e,r,c.

Skills you rarely use would be bound to a modifier + key, so for example, frenzy -> alt+4. Make sure you think about your setup, and set your keys depending on their priority, and how quickly you need to press them.

Any sort of skill that requires a quick reaction should be bound to a single key that is easy to press. For example, undying rage, interrupt, cc removal, force camo -> bound to a key like 1,2,3,q,e,r,c.

Skills you rarely use would be bound to a modifier + key, so for example, frenzy -> alt+4. Make sure you think about your setup, and set your keys depending on their priority, and how quickly you need to press them.

I use Shift T, used the same keybindings since 2004 Wow vanilla. Muscle memory is the only thing that matters.

I use Shift T, used the same keybindings since 2004 Wow vanilla. Muscle memory is the only thing that matters.

Muscle memory is important, I don't dispute that; however, timely use of your interrupt is just as important. In the quarter second it takes you to apply the modifier for your interrupt, you could already be behind the latency of the server, now their heal has gone off, and your interrupt is on CD. The same applies for undying rage, and any other defensive cd. Maybe you took a big nuke from a rage spec Marauder because you couldn't hit force camo fast enough, or maybe you popped undying too slow and now you're dead.

If you are comfortable with your keybinds, that's fine, but for optimal play, you want the keys that require fast reflex and action to be bound as simply as possible, so you can have the fastest reaction possible. I'm not calling you bad, or anything, pvp is as much about situational awareness, and positioning, as it is about reflexes, but the best players will recognize that sometimes its the split second difference that is life and death.

Edited by Selixx