Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

solid republic pvp/pve server

Braonie

I'm currently looking for a server where the republic side is at least evenly matched in WZ's. I'm currently on the Telos server with my powertech. its basically a dead server. long waits sub50 and its non existent at 50. One of my plans was to roll a vanguard on another server so i can basically have the same gameplay with a new story. only issue is I don't want to be steamrolled every single match. I'd be happy with even chances so like only 50% steamrolled. so any repub people out there please let me know if your server goes along that lines with a solid population and lowish wait times. Edited by Braonie

well, OP, I'm not a republic character, so I can't say that I'm qualified to respond, but I play a lvl 50 powertech on Warriors of the Shadow, and there seem to be some pretty good pvp guilds on the republic side including Ascendance and KTD. I know the server is Imp-heavy (as most PvP servers are), somewhere between 2:1 and 3:1.

Warzones: I really couldn't tell you what the ratio is, but some games Imps win and some games Imps lose. My guildmates have come to hate Alderaan due to the regularity of republic victories there (although I myself haven't noticed imps losing more than winning in that one).

Ilum: It's usually a farm-fest at the republic base, with Vanguards/Powertechs and Assassins/Shadows pulling for kills. Repub isusually outnumbered (in line with the server distribution), but last Imps got DESTROYED when 2 full republic ops groups turned out to farm us back and forth for an hour or so. (I only got 4 kills in that hour, and died who knows how many times... still good fun)

so I would put Warriors of the Shadow out there for you to consider. Maybe make contact with some Republic players there for better insight.

If you have long waits as republic that should mean that you have a lot of republic players, or maybe just nobody is in que at all? I am on vulcar's highway and have never waited longer than 10 minuits for a warzone because there are so many more imps generally we are added instantly into a game. Come on over we could use more republic players and we have some decent pvpers.

Naddist Rebels -

IMP dominated, awesome for leveling. Sub 50 rep pvp is great, easily 50/50 and near insta que most hours (EST). 50 bracket is also not bad, depending on the time of day (early afternnon seems to favor IMPS, then it balances again - que's still fast and furious.)

ILUM dailies take about an hour, sometimes less, as a combo of fishing and hit and run. Always people there doing one or the other though.

Occasional ILUM offensives net 70-80% of the weekly in a couple hours, before they fall apart.

PVE is active enough, the GTN could be richer.

As always, there is a need for healers.

EDIT. Jingle beat me.

Edited by Khremlin

Come to Jung Ma.

Though I can promise you there is still a Pop imbalance in regards to Illum.

Imps are terrible in the WZs and are often destroyed by the Republic.:D

....and now the angry flame replies!!!!

....but its true... you Imps need teamwork!

...and I am an Imperial saying this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.