De-sync and Force Push

Xandarous

happens with my knockback in huttball all the time. The game just doesn't register where players are correctly sometimes.

Happens alot with my leg shot as well. I'll snare them in place, and they'll show up on my screen in a LOS area, but when I try to hit them, they are out of LOS. After the snare wears off, they bug out and the game properly registers them in the correct location (where they are on their screen).

Basically, in short, it appears things like stuns, snares and roots do not always register players correctly on your screen. They may show in one place on your screen, but on their screen they are in a completely different spot.

Only 1 in 10 of mine goes where I position myself for.

It's very frustrating when you try to do something like Force Leap in, run around a player, back off slightly and Force Push them back to your team mates....only to see them get fired AWAY from your team mates.

Only 1 in 10 of mine goes where I position myself for.

It's very frustrating when you try to do something like Force Leap in, run around a player, back off slightly and Force Push them back to your team mates....only to see them get fired AWAY from your team mates.

It's just further proof of SWTOR terrible netcode and hit-detection.

Gotta love people walking out of your Force Sweeps too.

Edited by Dee-Jay