This is whats missing in today's MMORPG's.

SWGVet

Yeah, you'll forgive me if I don't jump for joy for another Korean grindfest. :(

Well noted, although it is more of a sandbox, so expect it to have some grind. The world does look very open and very beautiful though and looks like a lot of fun.

YAY! Nice graphics and nothing about gameplay. Besides that it will be fun to see if they can succeed where Darkfall failed.

If you want game play videos go look at them on the website. I was merely talking about the open world feel and beautiful landscapes you see in this video, is all.

Well noted, although it is more of a sandbox, so expect it to have some grind. The world does look very open and very beautiful though and looks like a lot of fun.

SWG2 with no space. Probably won't even notice the release, just like SWG.

If you want game play videos go look at them on the website. I was merely talking about the open world feel and beautiful landscapes you see in this video, is all.

We had that in Age of Conan. But Funcom decided to piss on the customers... shame really.

I hope the Koreans knows how to treat their customers.

Archeage is a sandbox MMO, it's a different type of game to most current MMOs. It's personal taste but I prefer content rather than having to find my own things to do.

Playing mmorpg's for sixteen years, I'd think I would already know its a sandbox. No need to tell me so. ;)

We had that in Age of Conan. But Funcom decided to piss on the customers... shame really.

I hope the Koreans knows how to treat their customers.

Age of Conan didn't feel very open to me but I do agree with you on the customer treatment though. Age of Conan had far too many problems, more than I'd like to discuss. lol