Question about Jadus

FluorineSpark

I really like Jadus. I like his voice and I like this kind of mysterious ruthless evil boss character.

I just finished the fight with him as an Imperial Agent, and unfortunately, I made the wrong decision and handed him over to the dark council. I didn't know I could help him after I already start the fight. While the Imperial Agent story is still going strong, I feel kind of sad that I probably won't see Jadus after this.

So my question is: Is there a class that you deal with Jadus a lot? I have a lvl 15 Sith Inquisitor which I put on hold to play imperial Agent, I could pick her up again, if Jadus acts as quest giver for Sith Inquisitors (like the Keeper for IAs). Or maybe Sith Warriors? I'm not so much a Melee person, but I can give it shot for Jadus.

---

Another unrelated question about Vector Romance, while right now he doesn't like me enough to have the flirt option yet (he's really pissed that I pick the dark side choice at the end of chapter 1). I wonder if I flirt with other NPC will land me negative favor point with him?

Edited by FluorineSpark

I really like Jadus. I like his voice and I like this kind of mysterious ruthless evil boss character.

I just finished the fight with him as an Imperial Agent, and unfortunately, I made the wrong decision and handed him over to the dark council. I didn't know I could help him after I already start the fight. While the Imperial Agent story is still going strong, I feel kind of sad that I probably won't see Jadus after this.

So my question is: Is there a class that you deal with Jadus a lot? I have a lvl 15 Sith Inquisitor which I put on hold to play imperial Agent, I could pick her up again, if Jadus acts as quest giver for Sith Inquisitors (like the Keeper for IAs). Or maybe Sith Warriors? I'm not so much a Melee person, but I can give it shot for Jadus.

---

Another unrelated question about Vector Romance, while right now he doesn't like me enough to have the flirt option yet (he's really pissed that I pick the dark side choice at the end of chapter 1). I wonder if I flirt with other NPC will land me negative favor point with him?

have you met darth baras in ANY other classes story? no, thats your answer