Anyone Notice This Crafting Bug Since v1.1?

Gilbara

After your companion completes crafting something the yellow text appears on the screen saying what was crafted, but right above that there is a red text warning that reads something strange, something like the crafting queue is empty?

Anyway it happens every time, and even if your companions have multiple items waiting in the queue.

Is this a bug? If it's intentional I cannot figure out what it's for.

Eh, just one of the hundreds of annoying bugs currently present. Try to use a companion gift while it's on CD... you get red text saying "Only usable in a PvP zone"... ?

rofl

I'm not worried about bugs like this when there are sooo many more serious issues to be resolved.

Sometimes when I switch from one character to another I end up having 4 skills instead of 3. Of course I can't do anything with the other one, and I also get a message from time to time saying "This crafting skill is unavailable" or some sort.

The game thinks I'm on my previous character for some odd reason.

Edited by PunisherAS

now maybe BW will take 3.5 minutes off their lunch break and fix it.

Comments like that are unlikely to endear yourself to them or make them inclined to look in to the problem any quicker.

What developers like are clear descriptions of errors with the steps taken that immediately precede them. They also like it if you respond in a timely manner to requests for further information if they need it. Sarcastic comments add nothing and just annoy you.

Sometimes when I switch from one character to another I end up having 4 skills instead of 3. Of course I can't do anything with the other one, and I also get a message from time to time saying "This crafting skill is unavailable" or some sort.

The game thinks I'm on my previous character for some odd reason.

this has been fixed with v1.1

Comments like that are unlikely to endear yourself to them or make them inclined to look in to the problem any quicker.

What developers like are clear descriptions of errors with the steps taken that immediately precede them. They also like it if you respond in a timely manner to requests for further information if they need it. Sarcastic comments add nothing and just annoy you.

but it's true, it would likely take a dev 3-4 minutes to remove that bugged text string.

and there are no further or additional"clear descriptions of errors with the steps taken that immediately precede them" needed.

just craft any item and wait. when companion returns watch the screen. now go back to your desk and fix it. it should take maybe 5 min if you are slow.