Retro SW unsung Heroes!

Gantoris_Aym

most influential pre prequel era unsung hero! AKA anyone in the ANH, ESB, and ROTJ era

none of these characters can be main characters. they need to influence star wars without us seeing a lot of them.

I wanna hear some Xizors, Katarns and Ewok people come out of the shadows.

Admiral Ozzel. The greatest rebel spy in the history of the war.

First, he tried to keep the Hoth base safe by refusing Piet's suggestion that it was a lead ("we have thousands of probe droids!").

Then, to Ozzel's dismay, Vader overhears the conversation and says - with authority - that the rebels are on Hoth.

But does Ozzel give up? NO! He's a rebel hero, after all. He tries to argue with Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith ("Sir, it could be smugglers..."). That, my friends, is a courageous rebel spy.

Vader ignores him and orders the fleet to Hoth.

Now, the hero Ozzel is in a real bind. How can he warn the rebels of the attack? How can he give them the precious time they need to activate the energy shield?

Knowing full well what the consequence will be, Ozzel flies the entire fleet close enough to the system to alert the rebels.

Thanks to Ozzel's courage and sacrifice, the rebels escaped Hoth and ultimately brought down the Galactic Empire.

I'm sure Ozzel's last thought was, "Long live the alliance!"

Edited by Vecke

Baron Soontir Fel, Wedge Antilles brother in law. One of the best Imperial Figther Pilot! turned the 181st nicknamed the one O worst into one of the best and skilled figther pilots squadron. Ironically they became one of the best pilot the Rebel forces ever had. Edited by BlackLotus
Wrong Legion name