So I noticed something when I went from Imperial to Republic

Darth_Menace

I feel the pain, and I'm pretty republic loyal and always have been...that said though my inquisitor is in a lovely all white set that looks VERY nice and VERY elegant and faction neutral. Wish I could send it to my Sentinel

to quote Kira though:

" have you seen what the empire is wearing these days? it's like all the fashion designers went to the dark side."

so true Kira, so true.

Edited by MatronAdena

The Imperial gear looks way better than the Republic gear, who designed the Jedi Gear?:confused:

In Beta, we had way more varied and cool looking amour throughout the various level ranges for both factions, all that armour was removed from the launch build and what little we have on the Republic side looks like utter crap.

What you should be asking instead is why did all the cool gear that used to be in game get removed?

In Beta, we had way more varied and cool looking amour throughout the various level ranges for both factions, all that armour was removed from the launch build and what little we have on the Republic side looks like utter crap.

What you should be asking instead is why did all the cool gear that used to be in game get removed?

I remember some of those, and some of the higher level versions of the watchman robes and such were sorta common ( the mid-drift one on females)

I would not be too shocked if we see them again at some point but re-packaged with releases later on

I remember during beta when Guardians used to have hoodless robes available to them. Now, every single friggin' robe on Republic side has a hood. You get to level 11 and never see your hair again.

And to add insult to injury we get a fat ***!

It annoys me to no end, they boasted about gear progression for years. Showed off their wall of awesome gear we can expect to pick up on our journey to 50 and then come launch they remove all gear progression and the leave us with a handful of hooded robes that they never even bothered to fix.

Inc Angry face.

:mad:

Edited by spacemonkey

It annoys me to no end, they boasted about gear progression for years. Showed off their wall of awesome gear we can expect to pick up on our journey to 50 and then come launch they remove all gear progression and the leave us with a handful of hooded robes that they never even bothered to fix.

:mad:

Im actually going to farm my jedi guardian the commando maelstrom chest once i get to 50, its not the best looking but atleast it somewhat fits a knight's look(and its hoodless!) unlike the other trooper chests that have jetpackmicrowaveoven on their backside. Woe is me though when i get columi chest...

gear really looks like crap, even lady gaga has a better fashion sense and thats just...

Edited by Sordo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.