Bioware Why Did You Bother

Kheld

Making a fully voiced MMO?

Most people arnt bothering with questing or crafting or flashpoints.

They get everything quicker & easier through PvP rewards.

PvP rewards are BETTER in every way than than crfated or quest rewards.

Why did you bother wasting all that money making game elements that people are skipping?

Don't think they are better, the levelling gear is about the same as the stuff that can drop in the group quests, and the end game stuff is not better than the gear that can drop in operations.

Because textbased questing is really boring when you've done it for years, and questing with VO/cinematic cutscenes and choices added in the dialogues is more entertaining and fun than the old way of quest leveling, at least for those people who like that way of leveling.

Why did you bother wasting all that money making game elements that people are skipping?

why dont you go back to eq or wow smart one everyone who has actually wanted to play this game forever loves the story

Most of the people in my guild haven't even done a WZ. Also, I'd like your source for "Most people". K, thanks.

It's good that you have all of these hard facts and numbers so you can fill all of us in on the situation.

Oh, what? You don't? You're making stuff up? Silly me.

I have never played a MMO before, and I bought this game because its story (Love Kotor). I didn't do any of the group activity, heroic quest or flash point or PvP or raid... I've been playing this as one HUGE single player RPG, and I LOVE every minute of it! (Except when I got my *** kicked by Jadus for like 40 times).

So, THANK YOU bioware, for creating this fully voiced game :)

I have never played a MMO before, and I bought this game because its story (Love Kotor). I didn't do any of the group activity, heroic quest or flash point or PvP or raid... I've been playing this as one HUGE single player RPG, and I LOVE every minute of it! (Except when I got my *** kicked by Jadus for like 40 times).

So, THANK YOU bioware, for creating this fully voiced game :)

This game is single player RPG from 1-49

It becomes MMO at 50lvl only