Could we see Kotor 3 happening and if it does would you be thrilled

GregoryOnasi

The knights of the old republic series were my bread and butter as a teen. If they made Kotor 3 I would be thrilled. But that is just me I do enjoy Swtor to an extent but once I cap 50 and finish my sith warrior's lightside storyline I will probably drop my subscription and move back to wow with all my friends.

So to those who also enjoy this game and biowares work would you want to see a kotor 3 be made. Also tell what you enjoyed about Kotor 1&2, and what you possibly hated (we all know that kotor 2 was underdeveloped so please leave that out!

Edited by GregoryOnasi

The knights of the old republic series were my bread and butter as a teen. If they made Kotor 3 I would be thrilled. But that is just me I do enjoy Swtor to an extent but once I cap 50 and finish my sith warrior's lightside storyline I will probably drop my subscription and move back to wow with all my friends.

So to those who also enjoy this game and biowares work would you want to see a kotor 3 be made. Also tell what you enjoyed about Kotor 1&2, and what you possibly hated (we all know that kotor 2 was underdeveloped so please leave that out!

I think a KOTOR 3 would be awesome but technically speaking SWTOR SHOULD BE KOTOR 3 so all in all i think they need to start making changes to make SWTOR MORE LIKE KOTOR games instead of investing in a new one-player KOTOR game....there is a lot that can be done to make it feel more KOTOR and i agree KOTOR 1 and 2 were and still are my bread and butter as a teen and an adult. So i encourage bioware to make the game have many more aspects of KOTOR MOST IMPORTANTLY UNDERWATER WORLD and underwater aspects to the game i mean come on that was a HUGE part of the story in KOTOR and even in the star wars movies there was a water planet that boba fett came from. yes the building was built above water but I am THOROUGHLY dissapointed that there are NO underwater aspects to SWTOR.

Kotor 3? are you serious? Im still deep into this game and people are talking about KOTOR 3. Id rather have expansions. And by the way people. This game cant be KOTOR 3/technicly KOTOR 3. It takes place before the first KOTOR. At least i think it does Edited by bloodyace

Kotor 3? are you serious? Im still deep into this game and people are talking about KOTOR 3. Id rather have expansions. And by the way people. This game cant be KOTOR 3/technicly KOTOR 3. It takes place before the first KOTOR. At least i think it does

It takes place after KOTOR 1 and 2. 300 years after.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.