**** your gear bags for gear

tormentuk

Whether the contents in the OP are true or not, the system is completely broken.

Me and 2 friends have been grinding PvP for what, 2 weeks now? I've got 1 item and they have 6 each when we've opened almost the same amount of bags. It's ridiculous, getting gear shouldn't be based of luck. In a game where a geared char has 18k health and a newly dinged char has 12k having nothing but luck (and early exploiting) to fill that 50% gap is simply put stupid and I can only wonder why they designed it that way.

Greetings folks!

While the OP is visibily upset, this is not an excuse to be rude. Several posts in this thread have been moderated. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

You're not helping, fix your game.

Edited by StephenEtchell

And in fairness you can have a lot more chances at loot with pvp

Trust me, I have alot of PVP friends. You get consistent loot via PVE and it is MUCH faster. Especially if you get a guild to help you run stuff.

Nothing like opening 12 bags and getting 3 commendations.

Chances is a stupid way to measure things. Overall results for a fair sampling if people is far far better and currently PVE gearing wins HANDS DOWN.

Edited by CommandoPower

I like how some of you say Random, like that is suppose to make anyone feel better and it resolves this issue.

If you are going to allow PVP gear to be accessible to all that play PVP, then it needs to have a distribution system that is fair to everyone and on an equal level. How is random fair? If the odds allow for some to get completely geared out and others not to get anything, yet both have played an equal amount of PVP? I'll give WoW this one, at least you know that you can buy your gear based on a price. We all pay to play this game and it should be enjoyable for all, PVP is supposed to be enjoyable for all and not just for some.

I hit 50 two days ago and have gotten 10 champion pieces. Two were dupes though so I feel your pain.

No pain should be felt after getting 8 epics after two days at top level. If anything the OP now has a hole in his wall and needs a new computer after reading your post.

*********** 40 BAGS NOW AND NNOTHING, MY FREIND HITS 50... OPENS 4.. GETS 4 bits......... IM OPENING BAGS NEXT TO HIM AND NOTHING ***,, 40 BAGS 2 WEEKS OF SOILD, SOILD FARM. **** YOUR ******** GAME

Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

System is god-awful.

Fix in my sig, complete with social engineering to make terrible players do more good things.

DPS-focused Medals in Warzones: 22/36

Healing Medals in Warzones: 5/8

Complete Huttball passes, Ball Handler Kill Assists, Bomb Plants/Disarms, or Terminal Slices: 47/64

Well that's something I can work for. Definitely.

Uh wait, BW can't even properly update WZ win count for daily.

*********** 40 BAGS NOW AND NNOTHING, MY FREIND HITS 50... OPENS 4.. GETS 4 bits......... IM OPENING BAGS NEXT TO HIM AND NOTHING ***,, 40 BAGS 2 WEEKS OF SOILD, SOILD FARM. **** YOUR ******** GAME

I feel your rage.

Let it make you strong.

oh and just to be a jerk... lrn2bag

Greetings folks!

While the OP is visibily upset, this is not an excuse to be rude. Several posts in this thread have been moderated. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

If you're going to bother responding, than make a worthwhile response. The way Bioware runs their forums is a *********** joke

The pvp and the reward system in this game is probably the worst i've ever encountered to date. I mean really, for the amount of time this game was under development I was expecting waaaaaaay better like i'm sure you all were. All the false promises of world pvp grandeur, hyping it all up just to end up with this amateur $hit show. What a joke.

With all of the good stuff other games have out there that they could have pulled things from ....this is what we ended up with?! These poeple running the show still have jobs?! really?!

Hello all,

Feedback is always important and we always appreciate constructive feedback, whether positive or negative. Allison has a great thread with information on what we are looking for in feedback.

We know that the community is always looking for developer input on issues and one of the best ways to keep up-to-date on developer posts is through the Developer Tracker. Some examples of what you can find on the developer tracker right now:

You may also be interested in our new blog feature where developers will give their thoughts on aspects of the game, clarification on issues and server related messages like patch notes or maintenance times.

We are going to go ahead and close the thread, but we did want to point out a couple of spiffy threads where you can give us your specific feedback on bugs and suggest features you would like to see in-game:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread

Ultimate Bug List

Both are great threads that are updated regularly so we highly encourage you to add in your feedback to one, or both of those threads.