Reguarding PVP > PVE Gear

wifeaggro

Bioware there is a serious flaw in the tier system. currently players can acquire gear easier from PVP then the first set of tionese . Many are using PVP as away to speed the process through the PVE content. PVP gear set bonus's are actually better in PVE then the PVE gear is in a lot of instances. the word is circulating either by design flaw or intention.

But more and more people are choosing to not run Flashpoints and strictly grind WZ's . force user's get an extreme shaft. I have cleared every HM available , the amount of BH and OP gear is incredible . My static has one Bounty hunter one operative and they have multiple sets of each. The inquisitor and myself have 1 piece each to show for roughly 30 flashpoints , and we run all of them.

BT is the only instance to have dropped a columi piece. when looking at the set bonus's form PVP and PVE some tanks are choosing the PVP set for their first raiding set. As the Intercede bonus has a hard number stat to it. As where the Tionese and coloumi set is roughly theory from its shield bonus .

the rate of acquiring between PVP and PVE needs a hard look and some tweaks made to the system as well as the set bonus's. On a side note please remove auto assigning gear on master loot were all adults and don't need a big brother telling us who gets what gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.