BoydofZINJ

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fanboy is not an insult last time i checked

Fanboy is a term used to describe a male who is highly devoted and biased in opinion towards a single subject or hobby within a given field

if they add plenty of new servers for all the late preorders, i would be more than happy, otherwise not so much. people who have all preodered have the same rights to start playing together instead of weeks after .

And...like I said you dont know me, assuming I am male is just another assumption of yours. And Assumptions make.... I am sure you know the rest of that line. :p

I have been waiting here for 2 days waiting for my chance to get in. And I am having a blast watch all these people cry! I realize it is much more important for the game to have a solid launch than it is for me to be level 50 2 days earlier. I wish I had read the pre-order press release more clearly, but again I realize that was my mistake no one else's.

Just calm down, You will get in soon enough. And you will forget all about this and life will be awesome. Or you can keep complaining and create entertainment for me.... I don't really care which one you choose.

I prefer invites perhaps I'm biased because I've been in for two days now, but I prefer that over being in a queue and then your net DC's and then you lose your place in the queue and have to start over again where as with a invite you can do it when ever you want when you want.

Honestly I prefer the queue to light server populations. Took forever just to find groups for the newbie area stuff, and hardly no one was around to group for Black Talon. Just odd to limit the waves so much when so many of the servers are ghost towns.

This has to be the worse way to launch a MMO, or any game, launch ever. It is almost worse than long queues to enter the game!

Bioware is so ... overly cautious that it has denied its service to the people who want to play... only a select few get in each wave. While the rest of us... have to look and wonder why we are not the chosen ones.

Why am I being punished for purchasing a Collector's Edition at Gamestop and did not get a pre-order code until Dec 7th? I have copies and pictures of me with the receipt and pictures of the receipt that shows the purchase was made in July!

So why am I being denied access?

Because I did not rush to the EA website and purchase it on an official EA website!

I repent. I repent. Please, let me in. I am willing to use the Origin website on all future EA purchases! I bought it in September and yet I am not in... and there are people who bought lesser copies of the game... and who bought it AFTER me... who are leveling...

worse yet, when I hit the PvP zones... people will be max level... picking on me... because I am not playing yet. THANKS EA

Worse Launch ever?

It is almost better to be in a long queue and the servers go down... from time to time!!!

Arrww..poor little you. All those bullies gonna pick on you in the pvp zones, how will you survive this?

You said it yourself, its your own fault, så stop whining and wait your turn, it will come soon enough.

People are "Still" whining.... Outstanding! I was worried all the complaining would cease once everyone realized that everyone who pre-ordered would be in by Friday. That's going to be... What, 4 out of the 5 days of Early Access that you were offered originally?

Good show, let's give a round of applause to all the Trolls working overtime! Good hustle.

Yup even though I preordered on Dec 10th, I am feeling confident I should be in by sometime on Friday. :) PLENTY of time. :)

I am under the impression its a jealousy thing, competitive jealousy. Something I really dont care about. I take time to smell the roses, explore, do some crafting, pay attention to the story line, oh and hang out with my guild mates of course. One other thing, I like to make friends too. :D

That is what I thought as well. I just thought perhaps I missed something, that there was some "tangible" element to it.

And...like I said you dont know me, assuming I am male is just another assumption of yours. And Assumptions make.... I am sure you know the rest of that line. :p

i'm not a male iether! your point is?

obviously we won't ever be friends nor do i want, anyone following a game can be considered a fanboy girl. myself included, otherwise i woulden't be wasting my time writing in this forum to begin with.

there are some people who are more radical than others though:).

This has to be the worse way to launch a MMO, or any game, launch ever. It is almost worse than long queues to enter the game!

Bioware is so ... overly cautious that it has denied its service to the people who want to play... only a select few get in each wave. While the rest of us... have to look and wonder why we are not the chosen ones.

Why am I being punished for purchasing a Collector's Edition at Gamestop and did not get a pre-order code until Dec 7th? I have copies and pictures of me with the receipt and pictures of the receipt that shows the purchase was made in July!

So why am I being denied access?

Because I did not rush to the EA website and purchase it on an official EA website!

I repent. I repent. Please, let me in. I am willing to use the Origin website on all future EA purchases! I bought it in September and yet I am not in... and there are people who bought lesser copies of the game... and who bought it AFTER me... who are leveling...

worse yet, when I hit the PvP zones... people will be max level... picking on me... because I am not playing yet. THANKS EA

Worse Launch ever?

It is almost better to be in a long queue and the servers go down... from time to time!!!

I used to feel bad for you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

it don't even matter to me now, because i already canceled my preorder, nor intend to play this game. in fact, im just waiting for the store to open to try to get my money back.:) yes i'm entitle to my opinion the same as everyone else.

LOL!! Then why are you still here...inquiring minds want to know. I find that amazing, folks who cancel their orders, and then hang around for days on end, spouting their baloney at us, those of us who actually want to play the game.

My mother told me it takes all kinds to make the world go around. :p

I agree that it's quite bad lunch, compared to many others, not worst, but still disturbing. I say disturbing because so much money invested in this game and they will not go f2p, but they right from the start made their customers mad. This is crazy act from their side to piss off their customers, it's like they don't care about our opinion ))) We pay for them, so why shouldn't we decide if we want to wait 5 days or be in line for couple of hours

Just fixing the OP's post:

For "Worse<sic> game launch to date?" read: "Most trouble-free MMO launch ever, probably"

I work in IT. I support caution when it leads to stability.

PS: I'm not in and playing yet either. I support the way this Early Game Access was done even though I've had to wait. It makes sense from almost every angle you can look at it. Except when you're being unreasonable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.