played my operative since early acess

Puppets

ok so i finally hit 50 been playing my op since the 15th and man do i suck in pvp my hidden strike hits for about 2-3k max and back stab about 800-900 what am i doing wrong i also have every class hit me out of stealth have no idea how. i am really disappointed with all the hours i have spent playing this character i just cant do anything with it

I'd like to know to as all this talk of OPs 2-shotting people is not the experience I'm having on mine. I'm sure it has more to do with what I'm doing than the class. That is right people, perhaps you all are being beat by damn good OPs, not by a class that just pwns no matter what and needs a nurf. *gasp*

well first get pvp gear. pretty much anyone in PVE gear is going to be trash against people in champ/BM gear due to expertice. especialy fresh 50s.

Do the PVP daily, weekly, ilum daily and weekly all in 1 day for champ bags, and you should also have enough comms to buy another champ bag. hope you get gear from them.

Once you have some expertice youl notice a world of a difference in pvp. then use biochem buffs if you have, and the 15% expertice pvp stims.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.