Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Location?

Psioniclion

I don't think there is east coast and west coast servers as far as location, iirc it was said on the beta forums the servers in the US are in texas and the east west designation is only so you can find a server with more people in your own time zone.

I don't think there is east coast and west coast servers as far as location, iirc it was said on the beta forums the servers in the US are in texas and the east west designation is only so you can find a server with more people in your own time zone.

Nope, not true. The early beta servers were all in Austin, but the servers now are located in Santa Clara, CA and Ashburn, VA.

You will get very different latency connecting to east coast or west coast servers.

• 3 months later...
they realize not everyone lives in Texas right?...srry but if your going to make a mmorpg make separate servers for west and east cost..finding a good timezone is nice, but id rather be able to play the game then find a server that has my same local time..jesus..:confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.