The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Carnage needs a buff.

Shandrii

I wonder why you do not appreciate Ravage: the first 2 ticks are almost istant and you can ignore the third and go with other skills. Anyway the damage is distributed equally between the ticks and interrupting it makes you able to optimize your dps.

I wonder why you do not appreciate Ravage: the first 2 ticks are almost istant and you can ignore the third and go with other skills. Anyway the damage is distributed equally between the ticks and interrupting it makes you able to optimize your dps.

Third tick his the most, if your cutting Ravage short, your gimping yourself of some serious damage.

One thing Carnage doesnt have but the other two trees have is improved predation. Annihilation can get 30% speed boost, rage can get 6 fury back for each person that has gotten predation ( I heard about this, havent tested it).

Carnage should have a talent to improve predation.

Ideas that come to my mind:

* Each skill that spends rage returns x rage back while predation is active.

* Ataru strikes have either diminished cooldown or no cooldown at all while predation is active.

* 1 second gcd

Also, Carnage lacks fury generation compared to Annihilation. I think they should give us a talent to improve retaliation that decreases cost and generates fury on use. This will make retaliation worth using and could further distinguish Carnage from the other 2 specs.