Make new PVP bracket

Elror

Well, adding lvl 50 bracket was a good move, BUT still we play with level 40+ which is way too high for lvl 30 above. As a level 25 I have very few chance to kill a level 45, yes my stats are enhance, but it doesnt seem to make a difference, they are just too strong...

HERE is my sugestion, Create 2 New bracket, 10-30 and 30-49.

I dont care if i have to wait longer for warzone, getting owned over and over by level 40+ is way more boring.

Well, adding lvl 50 bracket was a good move, BUT still we play with level 40+ which is way too high for lvl 30 above. As a level 25 I have very few chance to kill a level 45, yes my stats are enhance, but it doesnt seem to make a difference, they are just too strong...

HERE is my sugestion, Create 2 New bracket, 10-30 and 30-49.

I dont care if i have to wait longer for warzone, getting owned over and over by level 40+ is way more boring.

I am going to disagree with this suggestion.

You may not care if there is a longer wait to get in, but I assure you many others will care.

Secondly, a level 10 can take out a level 49 in the current PVP set up with the bolster system fairly easily and in some cases may have the advantage of not having to manage through a vast number of abilities.

I am going to disagree with this suggestion.

You may not care if there is a longer wait to get in, but I assure you many others will care.

Secondly, a level 10 can take out a level 49 in the current PVP set up with the bolster system fairly easily and in some cases may have the advantage of not having to manage through a vast number of abilities.

I disagree too, yes a lvl 10 can take out a lvl 49 when he is a 10% hp lol, at lvl you crit for 500-600 lol

I love the brackets as they are.... fast queues with minor disadvantages are far better than waiting an hour for a "fair" fight. Besides, adding more brackets will just encourage twinking, which takes the fun out of low lvl pvp much more than the current system does.

It's fine as is.

Warhammer Online did this and it worked great. They also had bracketed world pvp areas (rvr realms). It was very successful. The problem is that there aren't enough players. Or so it seems. I think if BW did a server merge now it may help... But that's a tough choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.