Merc Healing Beginner's Video

JoeBroski

Here's a video of me healing as a Mercenary Bodyguard in the Athiss Flashpoint. Few tips in a tricks in the commentary. It's my 2nd commentary of all time and first SWTOR video, so let me know what you think, but be nice. Hope it helped XD

First things first, you are a BOUNTY HUNTER not a Bodyguard! :csw_fett:

Sorry but that was bugging me every time you said it in the video.

Here is a slightly cleaner link to your video as well

That doesn't matter but it removes a lot of the unneeded text.

The video itself I thought moved quite briskly and you were nice and clear.

Worth pointing out your tank was 11 levels over that of the flashpoint which makes a big difference when diving right in to tank 2 champs.

You would have had more work to do with an on level party for the flashpoint.

Most bosses are CC immune which you can tell by a buff they have, though I am not sure how that double champ fight plays out normally.

Might have been tank both fight anyway, only ran Athis once a while back now.

You should have looted the last boss, he had a commendation that everybody in the group gets providing they loot him, worth pointing that out to people.

Over all pretty good job especially for just your second attempt.

It really helps a lot. Definitely lets me know what I need to work on.

My next one's gonna be a pvp, me healing 'n stuff. Got any tips? The video is Hutta Ball, which seems to pop up 80% of the time, and i heal 144000+ points. I die like 5 times the entire game, and I know I've got mistakes in it, but any tips? Or would you need to see the video first? Is 144000 healing even impressive if I heal the entire game? lol. I've only pvp'ed like 10 matches total in SWTOR. Not much more in WoW, but i had 3 veterans helping me out and tutoring me back then.

Edited by JoeBroski

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.