Deserter debuff

lineschmidt

They had better not do this before removing premades. If you want to see people stop playing pvp completely, then implement a debuff of this type and keep allowing premades to roll pugs.

Still doesn't justify rage quitting and passing the turd on to someone else. Deserter debuff now BW

Sorry but sometimes deserting is viable.

Today I was in a game of Huttball and we were being smashed, I tried to help out, give a few tips to which i received rude replies and when we did finally get the ball near there end the ball got passed to a guy who went the wrong way and took the ball back to our end...

You cannot be expected to play in those conditions especially when you only have control over 50% of the players in there.

There was still 5mins to go so I deserted and joined a different game, which we won :)

Still doesn't justify rage quitting and passing the turd on to someone else. Deserter debuff now BW

Yes it does. Getting facestomped by premades is pointless waste of time. It isn't about "rage quitting." I have a feeling you are on one of those premades and are sick of warzones ending early.

Yes it does. Getting facestomped by premades is pointless waste of time. It isn't about "rage quitting." I have a feeling you are on one of those premades and are sick of warzones ending early.

So you think it's fair to pass that loss onto someone else?

Wow, you sure do have character:rolleyes:

So you think it's fair to pass that loss onto someone else?

Wow, you sure do have character:rolleyes:

No, I think its okay that after I leave the next person will see it is a premade and leave too. This will continue until the match ends early depriving the pathetic premade of xp/valor etc.

It's okay though little guy, i'm sure the good players on your premade carry you.

Edited by Aowar

No, I think its okay that after I leave the next person will see it is a premade and leave too. This will continue until the match ends early depriving the pathetic premade of xp/valor etc.

Yea, so basically you're making someone else having longer queue times by waiting for a wz and then having to leave and reque because you're extremely selfish gg

If you can't take a loss, don't pvp

Edited by lineschmidt

It's okay though little guy, i'm sure the good players on your premade carry you.

How are premades pathetic?

Thats like saying and guild that does PvE content is pathetic.

I'm tired of losing connection for a few seconds and getting kicked out of the game with no option to go back in.

If they would give you ~20 secs to log back in I would be all for a deserter punishment.

I agree. There would have to be a buffer or something to give ppl a chance to relog but i'm just really tired of having to wait for a wz to pop only to have to leave because my team is trailing by 6. Those rage quitters needs a punishment of some sort for leaving

Yea, so basically you're making someone else having longer queue times by waiting for a wz and then having to leave and reque because you're extremely selfish gg

If you can't take a loss, don't pvp

Did you even think about this post before typing it? I'll let it go and give you a chance to edit it. Wouldn't want people to think you are completely illogical after all.

Did you even think about this post before typing it? I'll let it go and give you a chance to edit it. Wouldn't want people to think you are completely illogical after all.

I see you're resorting to ad hominem now, thx for playing

Stop being a selfish child and take a loss instead of taking it out on others by leaving. That or stop pvping

I agree. There would have to be a buffer or something to give ppl a chance to relog but i'm just really tired of having to wait for a wz to pop only to have to leave because my team is trailing by 6. Those rage quitters needs a punishment of some sort for leaving

A debuff would do nothing but make people stop queuing all together. The correct action to take would be put premades against other premades. This would make the majority of peoples pvp experience much more enjoyable. Of course the premades would have longer queue times, but who cares? They are a small minority who ruin pvp for everyone else.

I see you're resorting to ad hominem now, thx for playing

Stop being a selfish child and take a loss instead of taking it out on others by leaving. That or stop pvping

Interesting, you make an illogical statement and i'm at fault. Gotcha.

Interesting, you make an illogical statement and i'm at fault. Gotcha.

There was nothing illogical about it. You're grasping at straws to avoid owning up to being a selfish person

Just because you had the misfortune to go up against a premade doesn't mean you're forced to take it out on someone else. Stop acting like a child or don't pvp

Edited by lineschmidt

There was nothing illogical about. You're grasping at straws to avoid owning up to being a selfish person

Just because you had the misfortune to go up against a premade doesn't mean you're forced to take it out on someone else. Stop acting like a child or don't pvp

Speaking of a child, do your parents always allow you on the internet or is this your special time?

A debuff would do nothing but make people stop queuing all together. The correct action to take would be put premades against other premades. This would make the majority of peoples pvp experience much more enjoyable. Of course the premades would have longer queue times, but who cares? They are a small minority who ruin pvp for everyone else.

this good sir

Dont do it Bioware. I hate wz quiters just as much as everyone. I get booted from wz's every night. Make the game stable before this is implemented.

If i also get debuffs for the game booting me out, then **** it, im not even gonna bother pvping anymore. I'ts already hard enough trying to do dailies without this.

Whenever someone quits my WZ i name and shame them in general chat after the wz. I also make sure any of thier guildies in general chat know they are a wz quitter.