Kira not recieving right amount of affection from gifts

DaxxDeathStrike

Kira seems to get affection no matter what kind of gift I give her.

I've given her everything from Tech to Imperial Memorabilia. All of it increased affection.

I must have bad luck then. I gave her a trophy 1 time and recieved no affection gain. I did just "get" her as a companion though (but that experience told me to not give her trophys :) ).

There are different levels of gifts. A rank 1 green luxury item will give nowhere near the same amount of points as a rank 5 luxury item for Kira.

I was comparing best rank1 gift for kira to best rank1 gift for t7 and all other companions. I was not comparing apples to oranges I was comparing apples to apples. Fact is the best rank1 green gift is suppose to give your pet 96 affection at affection level1 48 at affection level2 and so on. It is only giving 54 however. I have a level 50 and I know how affection works as I have leveled up many pets with gifts. I am trying to figure out if this is a bug with my character or what is causing kira's most favourite gifts luxury and technology to not give the amount they should be giving

I have not looked into it carefully as now Kira is max affection for me, but I did give her some of her favorite gifts and T7 and Doc (haven't bothered with Scourge and Rusk yet) always gave more affection for their favorite gift type versus giving Kira her favorite gift type. I thought it was based on when you get them (like Kira would get more affection than T7, Doc gets more, etc down line because you get them later in the game), but T7 got more than Kira, so that thought was out the window.

It may be unclear whether Kira actually has a favorite gift. The sites I have seen mention both luxury and courting after a certain affection level, but I never saw a difference.

I was comparing best rank1 gift for kira to best rank1 gift for t7 and all other companions. I was not comparing apples to oranges I was comparing apples to apples. Fact is the best rank1 green gift is suppose to give your pet 96 affection at affection level1 48 at affection level2 and so on. It is only giving 54 however. I have a level 50 and I know how affection works as I have leveled up many pets with gifts. I am trying to figure out if this is a bug with my character or what is causing kira's most favourite gifts luxury and technology to not give the amount they should be giving

Perhaps if your original post had been coherent and contained all the relevant information for the rest of us to consider, you might have had some more useful replies by this point.

GIGO

Perhaps if your original post had been coherent and contained all the relevant information for the rest of us to consider, you might have had some more useful replies by this point.

GIGO

His original post was coherent (Not the best grammar, but easily understandable). Apparently people are too stupid, ignorant, or just too much of a dick to ASK for more info and actually try to help someone, so they just make assumptions.

I have noticed that r4 and r5 Luxury and courting items only give Kira 40-50 affection points, when before r4 gave her at least 100. Her Affection is at 8k-8.5k so that might be why it's lower now, but I don't remember raising her affection much between the gift givings (when it went from around 100 down to 40-50ish).

Edited by cokewise