Question to BIOWARE about imbalance

Zeaza

Bioware, what are you planning to do about the imbalance of the servers?

simply telling people to "reroll" is not going to solve any problems, i think alot of people rather quit then take a chance and start over.

I think drastic action like merging republics from servers to other servers has to be done, and gice the imperials on these servers option to transfer their characters to servers of choice, or if you have any better idea go for it, just DO SOMETHING please, this is ruining the gameplay for everyone and should be the nr 1 isssue.

actually its not ruining my game at all, i think i saw one republic person while leveling and he couldnt touch me, i waved at him and went on my way. so its not ruining the game for everyone.

exactly what do you want bioware to do, tell people they cant make empire characters on certain servers. yeah im sure that will go over well.

How can BW be responsible for a players choice?

You want BW to fix something that is not broken.

You want BW to make your decisions for you?

If you were a Sociologist or a Psychologist you could do a study of choices people make in race or faction choices in character creation in playing MMORPGs. Then you could post your report here and we all would know that the imbalance is due to the choice of the games players and BW can really do nothing about it.

Bioware can literally do nothing to help this. It is a player created issue because everyone wanted to roll the evil side. Evening out the classes will help out some and they are working on that. However other than that the solution is for some people to just bite the bullet and re-roll. Heck on servers that aren't even RP servers I have no idea why people haven't done this yet as your side matters for nothing on those servers.