Force Camouflage

lobson

Is a great ability in PvP, it has saved me from CC, dying, and helped me take people by surprise or misslead them countless times.

USE IT WISELY

USE IT OFTEN

Edit:

After reading the initial replies I've received to my thread, I've decided to make it clear that this post it aimed at people whining about Marauders being bad in PvP, and I've also decided to add an additional messege to people whininga bout Marauders being bad in PvP: L2P.

Edited by lobson

Holy crap I never even knew we had this ability.

If you aren't intimately familiar with EVERY marauder ability, you're at a huge disadvantage. We really have to use ALL our tools to be viable.

... now not sure if trolling or not...

Edited by miliways

This ability indeed works wonders against people with the attention span of a goldfish.

It works against the people who will waste the 5-6 seconds to wait and retarget you instead of doing other useful things too, if you are playing on a team.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else before so I'm going to assume 1% of the Marauder population knows about this, so I'm about to state a painfully obvious protip: use it to avoid abilities with a cast time or channeled abilities.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else before so I'm going to assume 1% of the Marauder population knows about this, so I'm about to state a painfully obvious protip: use it to avoid abilities with a cast time or channeled abilities.

...or just interrupt them and use force camo for something useful?

I don't think people here understand the concept of ''cooldown''. But keep on whining about how horrible Marauders are in PvP if you're not going to face the fact that you have to utilize all of your abilities in order to be successfull.

Edit:

Locking people from using cast time abilities at all for some time while dishing out damage with a combination of interrupt, force charge and camouflage is good, free protip for the masses.

Edited by lobson

I don't think people here understand the concept of ''cooldown''. But keep on whining about how horrible Marauders are in PvP if you're not going to face the fact that you have to utilize all of your abilities in order to be successfull.

Edit:

Locking people from using cast time abilities at all for some time while dishing out damage with a combination of interrupt, force charge and camouflage is good, free protip for the masses.

You are welcome for teaching you about disruption and force charge.