What to do with Merc commendations?

Crotach

Hi folks,

I'm lv 37 and soon to be maxed on the warzone commendations. I have already bought a champion bag that I can't open yet, and it's unique, and I have 1000 merc commendations.

Is there anything meaningful to spend these on? I'm gonna dump 1000/1000 into a speeder bike just so they don't go to waste.

Don't think that buying lv40 gear is really worth much, but maybe I should?

Get a set of the level 40 armor....it has no expertise but it's great armor you can keep and mod till your level 50. After that just buy speeder and stims. Having a big stack of heal/expertise buffs will help when you reach 50.

Aslong as you have bought one unique champion bag and have 1000/1000 marks (So you can buy 5 more bags, one at the time) when you hit level 50.. it doesn't really matter what you do with them :p

At level 40, you gain access to pretty decent gear from the commendations.

Back when things were all peachy and the item prices were much lower.. I bought full gear for Mako so she became a decent healer.

-TIP-

If you have the commendations to burn, buy a set of the lvl 40 gear, then start buying PvP weps, most of the lvl 40ish PvP weps come with an enhancement that has expertise on it, you can rip this mod out and plug it into your level 40 set so that you can have decent PvP stat pre 50

If you already have orange armor with good mods, is there any reason to get the lvl 40 pvp armor?

I suppose the looks could be one reason.

You would replace the mods in that 40 armor shortly anyway as you level up.