Bioware Dev Cory Butler Plays a Sith Sorc

Blue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens in every single MMO, so I'm not surprised.

This reminds me of SOE. The lead class developer of the year (that's about how often they got fired) would buff what ever class they played through the roof. I remember this one developer, basically one of the few that lasted for quite awhile, played a Dark Elf Assassin. About a month after he was promoted, Dark Elfs all of a sudden got these uber racial traits that completely blew every other race out of the water, then on top of that, Assassins all over a sudden went into god mode in DPS for about an entire year before he was replaced. The worst part is, when he was constantly called out, he would always respond with the "internal testing shows sufficient balance" BS.

Edited by Illuziun

Sorcs are fine, stop crying and get better.

--Your friendly neighborhood commando.

Grav round, grav round, grav round, grav round, grav round, grav round, grav round.

Sorry...what were you saying?

No, but honestly. I love you commandos. At least I can kill you sometimes :p Sorcs on the other hand...

Umm... why wouldn't you play the game you helped make?

He said he's currently playing a sorc... so you jump on that for another good old 'BW hates Republic rampage!'

I mean, I have one of every class but trooper right now at a decent level... oh boy, troopers are underpowered! WEEEEEE LOGICTRAIN'S ACOMING!

Correlation is not causaion, OP.

Just because the sod plays a sorc doesn't in any way necessitate the implication that he will abandon all professionalism to create unfair advantages for the class he's currently playing.

That kind of intellectual shlock is common, maybe fun for web comic artists to make jokes about, but I feel reasonably safe in assuring you that if someone were going to risk their job and their professional reputation over something, it probably wouldn't be 'legitimately cheating' or deliberately OPing their favorite class of the moment.

It wasn't true over in WoW and the argument's still quite unfounded here, unless something other than pure coincidence has cropped up as evidence in even the vaguest of credible formats has popped up.

Edited by Uruare

Correlation is not causaion, OP.

Just because the sod plays a sorc doesn't in any way necessitate the implication that he will abandon all professionalism to create unfair advantages for the class he's currently playing.

That kind of intellectual shlock is common, maybe fun for web comic artists to make jokes about, but I feel reasonably safe in assuring you that if someone were going to risk their job and their professional reputation over something, it probably wouldn't be 'legitimately cheating' or deliberately OPing their favorite class of the moment.

It wasn't true over in WoW and the argument's still quite unfounded here, unless something other than pure coincidence has cropped up as evidence in even the vaguest of credible formats has popped up.

Not sure how old you are or your experience in the working world, but this happens all the time. Actually in WoW kalgans daughter played a warlock during s2,3,4... How... interesting

You do know that since you have found this very protected and guarded bit of information through your outstanding investigative skills ... you will have to be silenced now ... I suggest and immediate reroll and server change this instant ... Quickly, we gotta get out of here man.

Wait ... someone's at the door ... wonder who it is ... OHSHI-

you do know that since you have found this very protected and guarded bit of information through your outstanding investigative skills ... You will have to be silenced now ... I suggest and immediate reroll and server change this instant ... Quickly, we gotta get out of here man.

Wait ... Someone's at the door ... Wonder who it is ... Ohshi-

ohshi-!!!