How to marry ashara?

Tazta

ok I dont quite understand is it even possible to marry Ashara? ive got her affection to max. Did all her cut scenes, and on the last she tells me she wants to get married but cant without the jedis permission then thats it... I mean seriously are we the only class that cant get married? someone please help if there is a way. Thanks

Inquisitors can't get married, but I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones. There will probably be an opportunity in the expansions, if not a patch.

Your relationship arc is effectively 'complete' for now.

That's ok. I'm only lying to her, and giving her gifts because I want to hop in the sack. Even Sith Inqs need a booty call every now and then.

ok I dont quite understand is it even possible to marry Ashara? ive got her affection to max. Did all her cut scenes, and on the last she tells me she wants to get married but cant without the jedis permission then thats it... I mean seriously are we the only class that cant get married? someone please help if there is a way. Thanks

As a female inq you cant even get decent rep with her sinec it is all +24 rep for all the gifts that actualy give rep.

Inquisitors can't get married, but I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones. There will probably be an opportunity in the expansions, if not a patch.

Your relationship arc is effectively 'complete' for now.

Ehm...my inquisitor (female) is married to Andronikos. :p So we very much can. It's just that Ashara is 'speshul' (I find her soooo annoying, I can't find the will to increase her affection over 3,4k where it currently is, whereas my other companions are all at 10k).

Edited by Kiyosa

Im pretty sure she can be married, although I turned down her offer. She remained hopeful that we would get married some day in the future though.

She can't be married. She mentions if you suggest it that she won't get married without first getting permission from the Jedi Council. She is one of only two(I think) companons who won't get married.

yeah. the devs talked about expanding the companion stories in expansions/patches. I have a feeling that they will really work those out and flesh out more story.

heck, for a game that makes good use of companions, there was precious little to do with them in game aside from mob hunting and crafting. You really need more interaction quests and stories. Really.

I had great hopes I could settle down and raise a family with her... after all, who will carry on my evil traditions?