Perspective.

Maplepiper

You are the wife of a security guard at Virginia tech. A mother of four and you see on CNN at that a shooting took place on campus.. Yeah keep on complaining about your life. Im sure it all equals out. I've not been this disgusted in a forum since Obama got elected. Seriously there's more important things going on than whether you got in. For a moment think of that poor family that lost their father. Just think for one moment... Edited by Maplepiper

You are the wife of a security guard at Virginia tech. A mother of four and you see on CNN at that a shooting took place on campus.. Yeah keep on complaining about your life. Im sure it all equals out. I've not been this disgusted in forum since Obama got elected. Seriously there's more important things going on than whether you got in. For a moment think of that poor family that lost their father. Just think for one moment...

I don't disagree, but this is not going to end well. :(

You are the wife of a security guard at Virginia tech. A mother of four and you see on CNN at that a shooting took place on campus.. Yeah keep on complaining about your life. Im sure it all equals out. I've not been this disgusted in forum since Obama got elected. Seriously there's more important things going on than whether you got in. For a moment think of that poor family that lost their father. Just think for one moment...

Thanks for stopping to post this instead of doing more important things.

You are the wife of a security guard at Virginia tech. A mother of four and you see on CNN at that a shooting took place on campus.. Yeah keep on complaining about your life. Im sure it all equals out. I've not been this disgusted in a forum since Obama got elected. Seriously there's more important things going on than whether you got in. For a moment think of that poor family that lost their father. Just think for one moment...

And so the world stops...

Edited by bayachay

You strongly overrate the anger felt by people here. A vast majority of people are more excited than angry. Yes, there is frustration, largely related to a lack of communication from BW.

That said... I'm a Tech grad. (Class of '99.) I parked my car in the lot where the shooter killed himself. My heart stopped when I first heard about the shooting, and my heart (now beating) goes out to the officer's family, and to the Virginia Tech community.

And so the world stop...

Im 38 years old. I did not call in sick to play a game or to expect or anything. Cause believe it or not this world doesn't owe you anything and if you think differently than you, my privileged self important child seriously need to take stock in your life. Oh yeah and slap your folks upside the head for deluding you into thinking you're the special butterfly.

Im sorry but I"ve been reading this forum the past few days and I just got disgusted with the animosity folks had to not getting in early and whatnot and while I was reading these posts I was thinking of that unfortunate family and again started thinking that they dont probably even know of the game nor care about it. It just seemed, I am sorry I just felt really sad and I'm going to erase this post. I just wanted people to think for a moment before they ***** and complain that there are worse things than getting into a game day 1. Sorry guys.

Edited by Maplepiper

Im 38 years old. I did not call in sick to play a game or to expect or anything. Cause believe it or not this world doesn't owe you anything and if you think differently than you, my privileged self important child seriously need to take stock in your life. Oh yeah and slap your folks upside the head for deluding you into thinking you're the special butterfly.

Consider them slapped silly

You are the wife of a security guard at Virginia tech. A mother of four and you see on CNN at that a shooting took place on campus.. Yeah keep on complaining about your life. Im sure it all equals out. I've not been this disgusted in a forum since Obama got elected. Seriously there's more important things going on than whether you got in. For a moment think of that poor family that lost their father. Just think for one moment...

Here's the thing Julia...your name is now Julia.

Hello there!

While perspective certainly plays a role in how others react to an issue, the topic of it does not belong in the General Discussion forum. This forum is for topics that are relevant to the game.

We will be closing this thread now, and ask you keep future discussion on-topic. Thank you!