Mako, Torian, and too much affection for the former.

Rhinzual

I would've liked to have seen how their romance played out but missed my chance as I wasn't aware of the possibility.

Why do they break up in the end ?

Because Mako is a whiny goodie two shoe who can't stand it when you do anything remotely hardened, and Torian is an honorable warrior who knows that bloodshed is not only necessary, but fun.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the option to set Mako and Torian up, I knew they could get together but I assumed it was if you rejected one throughout.

Out of interest, does anyone know if there are videos on youtube for the Torian romance as a non mandolorian, and the Torian and Mako romance, I'm intrigued.

I never got the option to set Mako and Torian up, I knew they could get together but I assumed it was if you rejected one throughout.

Out of interest, does anyone know if there are videos on youtube for the Torian romance as a non mandolorian, and the Torian and Mako romance, I'm intrigued.

I was curious too but wasn't able to find anything on youtube.

• 5 months later...

So I'm a female bounty hunter lvl 34 and I'm worried I missed my chance to see the Torian/Mako romance .... I have around 6000 affection with her and just got a quest to go to dromund kass at lvl 40. Do I have too much affection with mako for the Torian/Mako romance to play out.... seeing as that quest comes at the end of chapter 2? (also I go this quest before getting torian as a companion)

Am I going to have to re-roll or just let it be, cause that would suck :( . Any help is appreciated!

Thanks for the info! Now I wish I had encouraged her just to see it lol

I did encourage it recently and now my romance options with Torian are bugged. My character can't flirt with Torian in companion conversations (it just escapes before the dialogue finishes). I think this might be new? judging by other experiences, the mako/torian arc can finish without any issues arising if your try the flirt option. I'm waiting until this gets fixed in a patch before proceeding (which I hope is soon)... but the relationship itself between the two of them is super adorable. Though you can kinda tell they're a little miss matched

• 10 months later...

Sorry for the necro, I just reached this point in my BH line and am now wondering if I messed things up.

I just had the conversation with Mako about her liking Torian, and as i hadn't started a romance with Torian, my only answers to 'is he your type' was: I dont mix business with pleasure(or something), we didnt work out or I cant stand him (or similar). I chose I didnt mix business with pleasure , then she went on to tell me she liked him, to which I said something like well he has been looking at you.

Thing is, straight after that conversation I went to Torian who then basically came on to me, and I begin flirting with him.

My quetion is, did my previous conversation with Mako mess up any romance option with Torian, even though we flirted right after?

Edited by serenitty
spoiler

Sorry for the necro, I just reached this point in my BH line and am now wondering if I messed things up.

I just had the conversation with Mako about her liking Torian, and as i hadn't started a romance with Torian, my only answers to 'is he your type' was: I dont mix business with pleasure(or something), we didnt work out or I cant stand him (or similar). I chose I didnt mix business with pleasure , then she went on to tell me she liked him, to which I said something like well he has been looking at you.

Thing is, straight after that conversation I went to Torian who then basically came on to me, and I begin flirting with him.

My quetion is, did my previous conversation with Mako mess up any romance option with Torian, even though we flirted right after?

Doesn't seem like it. I know with other classes where I have had two options for romance they remove all the flirt dialogs and such when you finally lock in a choice. Given that you had the option to flirt I would assume you are still safe.

As the Dev originally said, you will always be given the final ultimate option to say "no, mine" in the end. (I don't have a female PT so I cannot say anything more clear on the matter but it seems to me like you should still be fine.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Okay, so, I really hate to necro a thread as old as this, but this seems like the closest information to what I am looking for, even after exhausting all other search possibilities on the internet.

I want Mako and Torian to give it a go, and then I want to date Torian once they're done. I've rolled multiple female BHs in the hopes of getting this to happen, but I can't seem to get the two of them to go out. At most Mako tells me she's interested, and I encourage her, but then all her subsequent convos are about her 'sisters' and trying to find them. This last time, I specifically avoided all the possible flirt responses to Torian's conversations, save one -- there were 2 flirt options and a "don't even look at me that way, we're friends and nothing more" option, and I was afraid that one would lock me out of all possible future romance so I took the less flirty of the two flirts. Now he wants to know if I'm seeing anyone, which makes me think I blew Mako's chances with him.

Can anyone give me a little more detail about how to get them together without ruining my BH's future option to date Torian? I'm thinking that on my next attempt I will just try to avoid getting any approval from him until after they get together. Or, better yet, could someone tell me where in the order of Mako's conversations the Mako-Torian Romance appears (like, do I need to progress her past her own storyline? or should I wait and not do any convos with her at all until after I get him?)? Or where in the BH storyilne it falls (I'm assuming based on the information here that it needs to happen before the end of Belsavis, because of the event that happens when the BH completes the planet, but beyond that I'm not sure how far is too late)? Hopefully someone out there is still playing and knows the answers to these questions. Thanks!