Level 46 LS from PVP vendor...best for anni?

darthtejas

There are a few options for level 46 Lightsabers at the PVP vendor on the fleet (I believe Jenson is the NPC's name?); however, I’m not convinced which is the best to purchase with my warzone comms. I’m anni spec'd marauder as an FYI. Just looking for some thoughts from any of you who were at this level and had similar choices to make. It seems all have +power and not crit bonuses, so it felt like a move in the wrong direction. thanks!

There are a few options for level 46 Lightsabers at the PVP vendor on the fleet (I believe Jenson is the NPC's name?); however, I’m not convinced which is the best to purchase with my warzone comms. I’m anni spec'd marauder as an FYI. Just looking for some thoughts from any of you who were at this level and had similar choices to make. It seems all have +power and not crit bonuses, so it felt like a move in the wrong direction. thanks!

All stats are good for annhilation, but finding good lightsabers for a Marauder is hard enough, your better grabbing it and then going for the Champion Sabers after you hit 50. Both offer 144 Crit total.

Edited by AcaciaDragon