Founders Medal. Are you serious...

uga-buga

Can we atleast get something cool.

I mean... a title... and not even a cool one.

And you think your gonna get more players by saying.

"DON'T OWN THE GAME?"

"THE FOUNDER'S MEDAL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!"

"SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!"

Please... you can do better....

For God sake why they didnt gather the whole teams from EA, L.A and BW to come to your door and present you the gift...a brand new Ferrari 360 Modena.

It's just a tittle flower take it easy has nothing to do with your e-peen. If they wouldn't do it..why they didn't, if they did ..why they didn't better? No way is gonna be right.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the Founders title because I'll have a piece of nostalgia when I'm playing SWTOR for years to come.

I always enjoyed vanity items like this from MMO developers. I have quite a few from EVE Online that let me look back through those six years as a player who experienced a lot of ups and downs.

The Founders title is something you can use a few years down the road when you're telling noobs how hard the game was in the old days.

I had to DPS SOA with a level 49 blaster rifle in hard mode as a Jedi with a pug while 100 lightning balls were active chasing us down the platforms! Then, even when we beat him half the time we didn't get and loot at all! You whipper snappers should appreciate your glow sticks and 100% loot drops these days. Plus that they turned down the difficulty.

:cool:

Can we atleast get something cool.

I mean... a title... and not even a cool one.

And you think your gonna get more players by saying.

"DON'T OWN THE GAME?"

"THE FOUNDER'S MEDAL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!"

"SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!"

Please... you can do better....

Which makes me think it wasnt an attempt to get more players, but just a genuine token reward.

IF it was an attempt to get more players, it would have been something major imo.

--

Edited by Urko

But yet you have to come to the forum to complain about something you don't care about?

:rolleyes:

Yet, notice how he subscribed, knowing that all that was offered was a FOUNDER title?

I'm sure he's the kind of person who likely was going to subscribe before they even made the announcement.

So why should the fact that he only got a title change that?

I seriously dont see why you guys get so mad and frustrated over me asking for better.

I mean who wouldnt prefer something better.

Im not mad about getting the title, im just saying. I think a title is a little lame for an award, when you get alot cooler titles ingame... :/

I seriously dont see why you guys get so mad and frustrated over me asking for better.

Im not mad about getting the title, im just saying. I think a title is a little lame for an award, when you get alot cooler titles ingame... :/

Then don't use the title.

That was their "Thank you for subscribing".

You were going to subscribe anyway, right?

So why are you asking for more of something you didn't really want/need/expect in the first place?

Then don't use the title.

That was their "Thank you for subscribing".

You were going to subscribe anyway, right?

So why are you asking for more of something you didn't really want/need/expect in the first place?

Yes but it was a lousy thank you..... and thats what you dont understand.

Edited by uga-buga

Yes but it was a lousy thank you..... and thats what you dont understand.

Here that Bioware?

Your "gift" isnt appreciated.

Take it back!

We'll subscribe either way!

Not trying to be a jerk, but if you were going to subscribe anyway, just put the title away, and don't pay it any attention ever again.

You got a title for doing something you were going to do anyway. Why give you anything cool for doing something like that?

If I weren't a hardcore RPer, I'd probably sport the Founder title too.

Yes, but you act as a child would, who are you to define what cool is? Throwing a hissy over something like that is ridiculous. Some genuinely feel it is cool, and your definition would probably garner some hefty laughs from people.

And there they are, the lovely fanboys...

Im just saying, if they were to give you something. how bout giving you something, instead of a ******** title...

And there it is, the 'If you disagree with me you're a fanboy/hater'.

Whenever you lack the logic, maturity, or substance to back up your own argument, just insist that anyone who opposes you is an extremist seeking to suppress your opinion.

Wait... you're not a politician, are you?

You know what? I am wearing my Founder title. You know why? Because it makes immature children like you rage.

"I got something I didn't ask for, that wasn't promised to me, and is completely optional, for free.... and its not good enough. Waaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhh."

Life's only going to get harder for you. Buckle up.