How are you getting medals as Medic commando?

Nostred

Title says it all, i'm having a lot of trouble getting more than 4 medals

I didn't start getting more than 4 regularly until I hit the mid 30's in pugs. When playing witih guild mates, especially when someone slaps guard on you, it happened a lot sooner.

Organized play always translates to better performance in warzones.

Don't be Rambo and think you can get much done solo in PVP. Sadly, this happens WAY too often. At least on my server.

Edited by Buckit

What level are you?

As level 42 I have no problem at all getting 7 every WZ with my eyes closed. The rest you have to go out searching for. They should be easy regardless of the level.

Easy ones:

1. Medic – 2.5k healing from a single heal (Use adrenal)

2. Demolisher – 2.5k damage from a single attack (Use adrenal)

3. Quick Draw – Getting a killing blow on one player

4. Combatant – Dealing 75k damage

5. Defender – Earning 1k Defender Points

6. Assassin – Killing a player in a one-on-one fight

7. Commando – Killing 10 enemy players

Depending on the WZ the others can be easy too... 3k defender in Alderan is easy to get if you don't mind sitting at a node defending for half the battle. That makes 8. 25 kills should be easy if your team isn't getting facerolled... thats 9

The rest are pretty tough to get since we don't have shield for the defensive medals and 300k damage is nearly impossible to get before you get demo round. The healing ones are pointless to go for since you would be hurting your team by trying to get 1 medal. There are 18 and I've not mentioned some but the ones I mentioned are the ones you should be aiming for as a commando.

Edited by Organikal

You can get all of the above as a Medic. Grenades, hammershot, stock strike, even Mortar Volley and Hail of Bolts, Pulse cannon too. Use em all when people are fairly healthy. Use adrenals and relics.

What's the easiest way to get the 2.5k attack as a medic? I figure supercharge+adrenal+charged bolts? Or is there a harder hitting ability?

Oh and one other question, does blitz work in pvp? I've tried it a few times with no luck.

Edited by Jooji

What's the easiest way to get the 2.5k attack as a medic? I figure supercharge+adrenal+charged bolts? Or is there a harder hitting ability?

Oh and one other question, does blitz work in pvp? I've tried it a few times with no luck.

Blitz does not work in PvP.