Nadro 0.5 Sith Marauder PVP

Nadrolol

Not sure if trolling or just retarded. Every "highlight" is you using a single ability on an enemy of undetermined skill and gear at 10% while you're at 80%. If it's not that, it's 3v1.

You should have just made a video of you killing trash mobs while levelling. There would have been more drama.

Edited by purpleflare

I dont want this to come off as elitist, debbie downer or a*****le like... but its going to, I apologize in advance.

Like every other SW DPS PvP video you are showing clips and highlights of spamming Smash...

I appreciate your AoE capability, but in essence you highlight a main issue with the class and that is in PvP its a 1 trick pony on a 12 sec CD to "maximize" results. On top of that, since unlike the Jugg you cant up the DPS of smash by 30% via Tier 1 talents and gear also has less "force" on it, the damage crits are like 40% less than a jugg doing the exact same thing when they spec into rage tree.

I spec'd rage for a short while after I got my second set of PvP gear and took the full DPS set. It was different and fun, but squishy as heck and the DPS didn't warrant losing everything else I had in Immortal or Immortal hybrid set-ups. That said, my average crits with smash in rage spec were around 4-5k, but with trinkets for crit/surge popped and adrenal for surge popped I could get around 7-8K on any/everyone around me.

Either way, congrats on getting BM, its a great feat no matter what I think or have to say.

Edited by RG_jhanlec

Rage, mostly taking out people who are too busy doing something much more important - like stopping the ball carrier. Slow-mo on huge smash crits. Rage video #83902.

I did like the part where a guy jumps overboard and you still nail him in mid-air though.