I should of read before I picked

Lotusken

It still is slightly annoying not knowing this when you first roll the character. Sith are always the hooded dark figures. I really don't feel like rerolling the character. If I would of known they couldn't wear hoods, I wouldn't of picked that race.

I recently rolled a Twi'lek Inquisitor. Not knowing they couldn't wear hoods. Just a question. Why couldn't they just place lekku over their shoulders. Like wear them from the front when the hood is on. Just wondering.

I didn't know either, but I decided to live with it. However by level 20 I couldn't take it anymore so I rerolled to a Zabrak.

Not able to use hood is one reason I went with the Imperial Dancer Top instead of Saber Marshal's Robe for my Twilek Assassin. Besides letting the lekku drape around the neck in front, they also could have just allowed hood over the masks (such as Kallig's Countenance) that covers our head and lekku. Instead those masks disable the hood as well.

The original look I was going for was Saber Marshal Robe plus Kallig's Countenance, since that's out I went with Imperial Dancer.

I recently rolled a Twi'lek Inquisitor. Not knowing they couldn't wear hoods. Just a question. Why couldn't they just place lekku over their shoulders. Like wear them from the front when the hood is on. Just wondering.

Because BW spent all of their money on the [rights to the] IP and voice acting.

We'll get hoods eventually.

Eventually....

Edited by Petrus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.