1 031 445 total healing in a BG.

Lokturk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys really think it's possible to get 1 million heals by noble sacrificing and healing yourself? Please, you can't even get 300k heals like that. What this is, is an incredible job by a fellow healer, the highest i've been able to heal is 750k so far, i'm working my way to 1 million, and i dont doubt i'll be there soon. Fantastic job.

After your first point,I just had to stop.. I think most people in the lvl 40 range know how to play and use an interupt. I guess you play a healer?? So all the Op's/Scoundrels getting the big nerf bat should have just told all the people crying "We aren't OP.. you just suck"?? please try again. When a BH,Assasin, and a Jugg get a healer allmost dead just to see his health go POP... and he's all alone.. no tank near bye.. there is a problem. Infact I had something like that happen just today.. my self (lvl 43 PT) and an Assasin had this issue with a sage and he wasn't even 20th level..and yes I used my interupt. Did he?? I don't know... But its was a little over the top tbh.

lol after your first sentence I realized you have limited pvp experience and should stop talking.