Savage Kick not working?

Scoober

The tooltip for savage kick says slowed or immobile targets. How much more immobile is someone incased in carbonite or on their back after using force scream. To me they can not move that means they are immobile. Is there a problem with this power.

If anyone can tell me what conditions to use this power under since it is obvious that someone not able to move is not considered immobile it would be a great help. If this is the case I think they really need to look at the way they word the power since it has nothing to do with someone not being able to move. That is a nice chunk of damage I could do to someone that is frozen or on thier back.

Clearly not reading all tooltips.

Force Grr stuns mob. Carbonite (I'm assuming you mean Quinn) is likely an incapacitating effect, use pommel strike on this.

Savage Kick procs on the immobilizing effect from Force Charge, as stated in FC's tooltip, as well as Chilling Scream, or any other snare from other players.

Edited by Tankshoes

Thank you for telling me what it procs from. Just wish the wording was more clear. If something can not move ie stunned to me that means it is immobile. I mean it is not like a guy (yes quinn) frozen is going anyplace in a hurry. So to say immobile in the tooltip for savage kick is kind of misleading. Not like force charge stuns long enough in my setup anyway. They are moving before I can even get one strike off.

Not to be rude but, perhaps you should Google their definitions.

Immobilized means they can't move, for example, their feet are glued to the floor -- they can still shoot they just aren't mobile.

Quinn's Carbonite Stream completely renders them incapacitated -- unable to actually function. They are essentially knocked out.

Not like force charge stuns long enough in my setup anyway. They are moving before I can even get one strike off.

If you charge at max range, the GCD will have cycled by the time you reach the target, giving you plenty of time to hit Savage Kick, but only if used immediately after.

Edited by Tankshoes

The tooltip for savage kick says slowed or immobile targets. How much more immobile is someone incased in carbonite or on their back after using force scream. To me they can not move that means they are immobile. Is there a problem with this power.

stream carbonite is considered as a stun. You use the Pommel when the enemy is in that state.

Where you can use your kick effectivelly is right after the charge or when you use your aoe snare.