Lightsaber wound

grucho

As we know lightsaber's wounds tend to be cauterized instantly. What bugs me is a puntcure wound. Let's say a type of wound that Qui-Gon Jinn received from Darth Maul but in a less critical part of the body, let's say arm. What happens with such wound? You basicly have a hole in your arm that is cauterized. Will it ever heal? Or will you be walking around with a fancy hole you can use as hiding place?

"Never say no to Bacta".

It's basically a wound like any other. A lot harder to field treat, but it's not an instant you-lose-this-body-part-forever strike. You just have to survive (which is the tricky part, of course).

Of course, surviving a lightsaber wound usually means they only grazed you (read: Obi-wan VS Dooku in AtoC), or you're just kriffing tough... or you're wearing beskar/cortriss/phrink/insert-lightsaber-resistant-metal-here armor.

Anything can be fixed with magic potion. I mean bacta. I mean kolto.

I don't think bacta (or kolto) can regrow body parts, so I doubt it would be able to regrow the bone and whatnot that would have been incinerated by the light saber..

Well I know Bacta can't, I'm not sure about Kolto.

I don't think bacta (or kolto) can regrow body parts, so I doubt it would be able to regrow the bone and whatnot that would have been incinerated by the light saber..

Well I know Bacta can't, I'm not sure about Kolto.

If Bacta can't then Kolto can't seeing as Bacta can cure/repair almost any injury and cure any aliment.